Welcome to The Frozen Farmer!
We’re the coolest in our field.
The Frozen Farmer ice cream is the richest, the creamiest, and the most delicious homemade super-premium ice cream in Delaware. Why? Because it is made from scratch with only the most premium cream from local Delaware farmers and boatloads of luscious homegrown ingredients straight from the fields of Evans Farms in Bridgeville. That’s field to cup goodness and THAT’S WHY EVERYONE LOVES IT! But that’s not all. The Frozen Farmer has perfected fruit-based frozen confections like sorbet (a lactose, gluten and fat free treat that’ll make your taste buds swoon) and nice cream (a part sorbet / part ice cream blend) to provide a farm to cup treat with an epic explosion of farm fresh flavor.
Our new FALL hours are …
Thursday through Monday … 11:00am to 8:00pm
CLOSED Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Contact us: (302) 337-8444, 9843 Seashore Highway, Bridgeville – just one mile east of Route 13. Need directions?
Farm Fresh, From Field to Cup
Shut the freezer door, that’s good!
As a third generation family farm, Evans Farms is taking their experience in the field of produce to the next level by bringing something new to the table–their sister business, The Frozen Farmer. They’re taking a fresh approach to frozen treats–straight from the field–with their line of farm fresh ice cream, nice cream and sorbet. The Frozen Farmer is all about bringing farm-fresh flavors to your favorite frozen confections, combining them in ways that celebrate the fresh and bring on the yum.
And since these confections are whipped up with fresh, locally grown fruits and veggies fortified with a healthy dose of love, there’s no room in these frozen lovelies for the guilt. We homemake each flavor from scratch–right down to the very base ingredient. We use only the most premium, locally sourced ingredients–no powders or mixes! Taste the difference today and visit The Frozen Farmer on Route 404!
Get Ready for our 2017 Fall Festival!
Oct. 7 & 8 from 12pm to 5pm
Our two-day FALL FESTIVAL will include fun for all ages …
and much, much more family fun!
– Parking: Please follow all parking signs to park in the large field lot to the west side of our farm. Please look for directions from our parking attendants when you arrive. The normal store parking lot will be closed to accommodate the festival activities.
– Strollers and wagons are permitted. Most areas are stroller friendly, however we are a working farm with some unpaved, uneven walking surfaces.
– Wear comfortable shoes. You will experience significant walking and some activities require stable footwear.
– Portable Restrooms are available for all customers along with hand-washing stations and handicap accessible restrooms.
– Baby Changing Station: P&G of Dover will offer a safe, clean area for parents to change their children during the festival. Coupons & samples of Pampers & Luvs diaper/wipes will be distributed, when available.
– Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.